Subversion Opening Hours
Thursday: By Appointment
- When you visit, you'll notice that we operate within the recommended hygiene & distancing guidelines, with a 1 way system system in place
- We respectfully request that a face covering is worn when in the gallery
- If you prefer, we can also meet by Zoom for a virtual tour. Just call us!
- We are available for private views, Thursday -Sunday
- If you'd prefer a private view, please call 0141 237 5575 for availability
- If you're planning a special visit on a day that we're not open, please do give us a call and we'll try our best to accommodate your plans
Where to find Subversion Gallery
- Subversion Gallery is located in Ruthven Mews Arcade, just off Ruthven Lane.
Our address is:
4 Ruthven Mews Arcade
57 Ruthven Lane
Glasgow G12 9BG
How to find Subversion Gallery
- From Byres Road, look for Hillhead Subway Station
- Almost opposite, across Byres Road, is Ruthven Street, which features Glasgow's famous tenement buildings
- Walk/ Drive up Ruthven Street
- Go to the end of Ruthven Street, then turn LEFT. Ruthven Mews Arcade is then facing you.
- You should see (and smell!) the delicious Chakoo Bombay Cafe restaurant. We're right next door with Ruthven Mews Arcade
- Ruthven Mews Arcade can also be accessed through Ruthven Lane, just off Byres Road.
- If you use the What3Words app search: mounts.counts.caged
- If you get lost, please call us 0141 237 5575 and we'll talk you through it
- The West End is well served by public transport